Implementation Representative - New York City
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Every year, Fortune lists its 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, while Forbes issues its Fast Tech 25 rankings. A company must be top-of-class to be named to either.
As a company in the top five on both, Paycom seeks the same in the Implementation Specialists we hire: the best of the best.
In this position (also known as a Transition Specialist Representative, or TSR), you will work together with sales representatives and other specialists to pave the way for new clients transitioning from their previous HR software to Paycom.
Our most successful TSRs are:
- Problem-solvers who can predict and proactively address a client's needs
- Tech-savvy (and people-savvy) team players
- Organized, up for a challenge and always ready to learn
You'll be responsible for:
- Project management during the implementation process
- Ensuring new clients have an accurate, timely first payroll
- Training clients on Paycom's HR software
- Cooperating with other team members to resolve issues
- Facilitating communication between the client and the rest of the Paycom team during implementation
What you'll enjoy:
- A collaborative challenge that rewards a roll-up-the-sleeves attitude
- Competitive pay in a growing industry
- Significant bonus structure (with no sales requirements!)
- Comprehensive benefits, including $1 per-pay-period health insurance and an employee stock purchase plan
- Cell phone allowance and transportation allowance for traveling positions
- Company-provided laptop
- A culture-driven climate that values its employees
- Ongoing training and development for success in your personal and professional life
- Bachelor's Degree
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- 1-2 years' experience in a client delivery or client facing role preferred
- The productivity trifecta: the ability to manage multiple projects, stay organized and hit deadlines
- Detail-oriented with a track record of low error rates
- Computer skills, specifically in advanced Excel, GoToMeeting and internet search techniques
- The ability to work with various departments, both inside Paycom and with clients, and at all company levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and superior interpersonal skills
- Self-directed and able to work with little supervision
Paycom provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Paycom expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Loading some great jobs for you...