Compensation: $29,285.00 - $61,530.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
Execute all customer service operations, ensuring all prepared products meet the restaurant standards of quality and excellence. This position could include Front Counter, Cashier, Expeditor, and Hostess jobs. Essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate clearly, quickly and politely with co-workers to ensure correct order is served to the customers.
- Be pleasant and alert to customer needs.
- Greet guests as they enter restaurant.
- Process customer transactions and maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout shift.
- Assemble and deliver order to customers quickly and efficiently.
- Keep entire work area clean and sanitary throughout shift.
- Prepare products quickly and accurately, while following all preparation, health and safety standards and guidelines when needed.
- Operate and maintain food/drink/treat related equipment and registers properly and safely.
- Complete assigned prep work for stocking and set up of work area.
- Stock and execute proper rotation of products.
- Assist with end of day cleaning.
- Work as a \"team\" member to assure constant and consistent quality, service, cleanliness and value to each customer.
- Wash counters, tables, restrooms, trash receptacles, gather trash and remove from dining/service areas to proper receptacle, sweep, mop, stock and other cleaning tasks. Occasional need to be out of building (i.e., parking lot, freezer, trash container areas, etc.) for parking lot pick-up, trash removal and other maintenance and cleaning activities.
- Inform immediate supervisor promptly of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by management staff or shift leaders.
- Operates work area in accordance with established standards, policies and procedures.
- Answer customer questions about product ingredients and preparation; suggest appropriate items to compliment customer orders.
- Assist in the success of the restaurant by ensuring guest satisfaction through adhering to standards for quality, value, service and cleanliness.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all restaurant employees and customers to foster and promote a cooperative and pleasant working climate.
- Communicate all significant issues, both positive and negative, with management staff.
Associated topics: cleaning, dishwasher steward, duties, kitchen utility, lavavajillas, lavaplatos, plates, steward, utensils, washer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...